Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Tuesday 3 March 2015

A little bit of love with Yankee Candle.

Good morning. Hope your all well and keeping warm. It's been very cold hasn't it. Although we have only had a light flutter of snow here in Scotland, well in my town anyway. It doesn't lie long when we do get it as we have the beach so the salty air helps melt it. 
 We all know that a side from crafting, I have a big passion for Yankee Candle, I adore the brand and the range of fragrances that they do. So real to life. When I burn the small votive candles, I keep the labels, I can't throw them out. So had to work out what to make with them. I came up with this idea of an apiture heart with the labels popping through. Ofcourse I couldn't of done this with out the help of Stix2 adhesives and now ofcourse PaperMill Direct card stock. 
 The products I have used are;

Stix2
 6mm double sided polyester ultra sticky tape - S57947.
 Silicone glue - S57100.
 5x5x3" foam pads (for card candi) - S57041.
 Pick up pencil - S57265.
 A4 die cut release sheet - S57316.
 Low tack stencil tape - S56944.
 Non stick craft sheet - S57132.

PaperMill Direct
 White hammered card.
 Cream leather embossed 300gsm - PMD521.
 Grey pearlised 300gsm - PMD545.
 Dark moss green 300gsm - PMD530.

Additional 
 Flower dies - Crafters Companion.
 Brother ScanNCut.
 Scalloped heart shape - ScanNCut pre-installed software design.
 A4 photo frame - high street store.
 Card candi - Craftwork Cards.
 Swirl die.





No comments: