Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Tuesday 3 March 2015

All My Love - Dies by Sue Wilson.

Hope everyone is well, have been trying to spend more time using dies to make cards and projects. I seen Sue Wilson with these dies the other month on Create and Craft and I just fell instantly in love with them. Its the first time I have ever bought or used Creative Expression dies. I can see myself being addicted to them, especially Sue Wilson's own range. These are the Scandinavian Collection. What's great is there are 4 sets in the collection and all of them mix and match together, to me this just expends the capability so far and beyond. Its one of those collections when you start to make a card, your mind instantly starts wondering and you think I could do this, change it that way and do it that way. Basically the ideas just keep coming. 
Of course it couldn't of been a card without the help of Stix2 anything and PaperMill Direct. all 3 are a match made in heaven - well I think so anyway.
The products I have used are below;

Sue Wilson Scandinavian die collection;
Copenhagen - CED4204.
Stockholm - CED4203.
Oslo - CED4205.
Background - CED4201.

PaperMill Direct products:
White Supersmooth card 300gsm.
White Hammered card  255gsm.
Maroon plain card 240gsm.

Stix2 Anything adhesives;
Layer perfect metric - S57321.
A4 foam pad sheets - S57182.
PVA glue with metal tip - S56890.
Silicone glue - S57100.
Non stick craft sheet - S57132.
9mm Double sided tape - FPAL2732950.
16mm double faced Wine satin ribbon - S57216.
A5 cello bags - S57314.

Additional products;
Nuvo pearl white crystal drops - Tonic Studios.
"All my love" rubber stamp - Dawn Bibby.
Tuxedo Black ink pad - Memento. 




www.stix2.co.uk
sales@stix2.co.uk

www.papermilldirect.co.uk

www.facebook.com/craigscardcreations

Craig. 

2 comments:

Alizabethy said...

What a stunning piece of work - just love it!

Unknown said...

Thank you