Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Monday 23 March 2015

Love is all around - Wedding Anniversary

Morning. 
 Hope you all had a lovey weekend. Can't believe we are at Monday again not to mention the clocks going forward this weekend. Bring on the spring and summer. 
 As you will see, I have been having fun with my dies lately. Especially the couture dies by create and craft. I really do love them, especially the adoring collection that I have. There's just so much versatility in them. It's one of those collections where you start to make one card and another idea pops in your head. 
 With this one, I done some paper piecing. You will see the Center heart has some black in it. I cut the main heart shape and attached it to the ruby red card. But I cut another heart out in black and the die cut bits that would be waste, I placed some of them back into the main design. It just adds abit more interests and dimention when looked at close up. 
 You really can go all out with these Dies.
 The products I have used to create this card are below;

PMD;
Ivory linen card 255gsm (+ insert)
Black smooth card 250gsm
Ruby red plain card 240gsm  (+ insert) 
White plain card 250gsm (card blank)

Pop up template Couture dies -
The Adoring Collection - Create & Craft.

12mm double sided tape -FPAL27321250
6mm red liner tape - S57090
19x38x2mm foam pads - S57137
Non stick craft sheet - S57132.
Pva glue with metal tip - S57890.
Layer perfect metric - S57321.
Pick up pencil - S57265.
A4 die cut release sheets - S57316.
Low tack stencil tape - S56994.
9mm double faced Wine satin ribbon - S57206
A5 cello bag - S57314.

Additional 
 4mm diamond sparkles bling - HD 



www.stix2.co.uk
sales@stix2.co.uk
www.papermilldirect.co.uk

www.facebook.com/craigscardcreations

Craig x

No comments: