Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Friday 26 September 2014

"Frosty the Snowman" A5 kanban card.

Afternoon, such a glorious day here at Carnoustie. I told dj for a lovely walk along the beach. I really do take the beach for granted. Don't realise how lucky we are to have it. If it was gone, I would very ,ugh miss it, I know dj would. He loves the sea. While heading down, we walked along the golf hotel front where they are currently setting up ready for the Dunhill Golf compitition. I'm not a golf fan and I don't watch it but I do love the atmosphere down there, especially the build up to a gold event. 
 

Home now, cuppa first, blog this and then out to my craft room. This is another card I have made from  an old Kanban Collection. Next year, my goal is to reuse lots of old collections I have. As I have many old Christmas collection, for all companies such as Hunkydory, crafters companion all to name a few, I thought it's best to start using old Christmas collection now for this year instead of waiting till next year to use them up, well attempt to use them up. 
 As always, My card has Stix2 Adesives used to being the card together. With Stix2, you will alway be guaranteed a permanent stick not matter what product of theirs you use. This is just one reason as to why I adore the Stix2 brand. The products I have used are;
 
Products used;
 Cool hugs topper and border sheet.
 Christmas sky - blue background card.
 Card blank - Papermill Direct.
 Silver mirri - Hunkydory Crafts.
 White pearls - Hunkydory Crafts.
 Snowfall embossing folder - Embossolicious crafters companion.
 25mm White satin ribbon - American Crafts.
 9mm Blue satin ribbon - American Crafts.
 
Stix2 Products;
 Layer Perfect.
 Double sided tape.
 1mm A4 foam pad sheet cut up.
 Ultra strong red liner tape.
 Hobby craft dots.
 Craft sheet.
 Pick up Pencil.
 A5 Cello Package bag. 

1 comment:

Hazel said...

2 great cards, love them. And your are so right about not making the most of the beach. I miss living at Easthaven with the beach on the door step. Hazel xx