Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Friday 19 September 2014

"Never smile at a Crocodile" A5 Roald Dahl card.

Well no matter what age you are, you will all know of Roald Dahl stories, whether it's the B.F.G, fantastic Mr Fox, Willy Wonka OR in this case- The Enourmous Crocodile. This ultimate collection is out of this world. I had a wee play a few weeks back when I received this but had a proper play the past few days. I just love this, the collection is huge I had it completly sprawled out all over my craft room it goes on and on and on. It's been brought to us by DoCrafts and they certainly have out done them selves again. 
 As always, my choice of adhesives I use on my cards is Stix2 Adhesives. The versatility and ease of their products is amazing. Not just adhesives I use, it's the craft sheets, pick up pencils, adhesive remover - the lot. 
 The products I have used are as followed;

DoCrafts Products used;
 Delumptious decoupage pack.
 2x Phizz-Whizzing patterned papers.
 Jumpsquiffing journaling card.

Additional products used;
 Light purple textured card - Bazzill Basics.
 A5 card blank - Craftwork Cards.
 Green Gems.
 3D foam pads - Stix2.
 Double sided tape - Stix2.
 Ultra strong red liner tape - Stix2.
 Silicone glue - Stix2.
 Pick up pencil - Stix2.
 Craft Mat - Stix2.


Craig x

No comments: