Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Wednesday 10 September 2014

"Where's Rudolph's red rose" 8x8 card.

Evening, well I took a break from the cards I was making to do abit of stamping. Every so often I get this bug to start stamping again, when I do I always go to either my indigo Blu stamps or my Kanban stamps. I love them. I even put a wee verse from Rudolph. The products I have used are as followed;

Products used;
 Reindeer stamp - Kanban Crafts.
 12x12 "traditional" page - Dove crafts back to basics.
  6x6 "vintage" page - dove crafts back to basics.
 Brown textured card stock - Bazzill Basics.
 8x8 card blank - Craftwork Cards.
 Card Candi - Craftwork Cards.
 Neehna white stamping card - Crafters Companion.
 Tuxedo black momento stamping ink.
 Black fine liner pen.
 Grey colouring pen - Spectrum Noir IG1.
 Rosette die - Tim Holtz.
 20mm ivory fabric ribbon.
 3D foam pad - Stix2.
 Double sided tape - Stix2.
 Pinflair glue gel. 
 

Craig x

No comments: