Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Saturday 9 September 2017

Holidays with Hobbycraft

Evening, well while I type I am sitting here catching up with my Sky+ recordings. Decided to have a night off from crafting. Its been busy busy as of late and it has no signs of slowing down- which I don't want. I still work 16
 hours a week for the Coop in Carnoustie. I just work 2-6 four days a week and the rest of the time is spend in my craft room. 
Hunkydory Crafts have has a number of product launches lately, the latest being the 4 new Craft Stacks on Create and Craft. I had so much fun working on Poppy Fields and Vintage Chic, I'd like to think that shows in my samples which can been seen on my facebook page -     www.facebook.com/craigscardcreations
Talking of Craft Stacks, if you are after any of the previous stacks then Hobbycraft Dundee have the following available in store;
Mice Adventure 
Butterfly Botanical
World of Sport &
Arranged with Love

They also have a selection of the ever popular "Little Books" available. I have an idea for one of my samples for HC using one of the little books. Itching to start it, I'm not going to tell what I have planned but this is the image I will be using from the Little Book of Nautical and it wont be a card -


Also available is the full collection and add on's of Hunkydory's Special Days Collection. This collection is brilliant as its full of images for all occasions you will need to make a card for, from Weddings to Sympathy and all the rest in between. The additional items available in store are the Special Days 8x8 paper pad, Inserts and Adorable Scorable card stock. You will also fine the Special Days little book. To go with the little books, pick up some gold and silver mirri mats also available in store. 
                         Please keep in mind all this information regarding Hunkydory stock                       available in store was correct at time of typing 


So that leads nicely into my blog post. After communicating with the lovely Stephanie who is the store manager of my local Hobbycraft, I am so delighted to have the opportunity to make samples using Hobbycrafts 4 Christmas collections. This year HC have 4 stunning Christmas collections available - Christmas Whisper, Heritage Christmas, Pa Rom Pa PomPom and Make it Merry. I bought Christmas Whispers paper pad several weeks ago which lead to myself buying the Heritage Christmas paper pad. This then lead to communication with Steph/HC Dundee via social media. 

 I made 4 samples from each collection however I could be here for hours typing up if I were to share them all so I will blog them over 2 blog posts. This blog post will be all about my samples for Christmas Whisper and Heritage Christmas. When your next in HC Dundee, please make sure you keep a look out for them and feel free to take pictures and share them and tag me in them.  
I will be continuing to make samples using the remainder of the collections for Steph to have a selection to pick and choose to go on display throughout the store. All samples I make will be posted on my FB page and twitter - laird85. I will also post some on my Instagram page - craiglaird85. 
Its not just HC collections I will be making samples with, being on Hunkydory Crafts and Stix2 anything design team means i'm fortunate to receive and be able to play with lots of goodies, seeing as HC stock Hunkydory and Stix2 products, I'll be making samples using products that I have that are also available in store to buy. This will also go for additional products such as Tattered Lace, Crafters Companion and Hobbycrafts own die range - Intricut. I cant wait to get started over the weekend so like I say keep an eye out in store for my samples with many more appearing over the coming weeks and months. 
On that note, below are my samples iv made using Christmas Whisper and Heritage Christmas. Where possible I have used just HC and Stix2 products but I have occasionally included few items from my own stash. 

Another sneak of an sample idea I have is using the "Intricut" Unicorn head die and the 6x6 "Winter Wishes" First Edition paper pad by Trimcraft both of which are available in store. (At time of typing)



-

 Heritage Christmas


Heritage Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Heritage Christmas 2m ribbon
Heritage Christmas wooden shapes
"Seaside" A4 premium paper stack
4mm gold gems
Gold mirri card
8x8 cream card blank

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Silicone glue
Pva glue with metal tip

Additional items;
Holly Bough die - Cheery Lynn
8x8 embossing folder - Crafters Companion
Gemini die cutting machine
Fiskars paper trimmer

-


Heritage Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Heritage Christmas 2m ribbon
Heritage Christmas wooden shapes
"Seaside" A4 premium paper stack
4mm gold gems
Gold mirri card
6x6 White card blank

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Silicone glue
Pva glue with metal tip

Additional items-
Fiskars paper trimmer

*Did you spot the centre layer? I have done some paper weaving using strips from the paper pad.

-


Heritage Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Heritage Christmas Wooden shapes
"Seaside" A4 premium paper stack
3mm gold gems
DL White card blank

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Pva glue with metal tip

Additional items;
Fiskars paper trimmer

-


Heritage Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Heritage Christmas 2m ribbon
Heritage Christmas Hessian stars
"Seaside" A4 premium paper stack
7x7 cream card blank (cut to 5x7 horizontally) 

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Silicone glue
Pva glue with metal tip

Additional items;
Fiskars paper trimmer

-


Christmas Whispers 



Christmas Whisper 6x6 paper pad
Christmas Whisper 12x12 paper pad
Christmas Whisper 2m ribbon
Intricut snowflake dies
16mm White satin ribbon
"Turquoise" A4 premium paper stack
"Grey shades" A4 premium paper pad
3mm Blue gems
8x8 white card blank

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Silicone glue
Pva glue with metal tip

Additional items;
Fiskars paper trimmer

-


Christmas Whisper 6x6 paper pad
Christmas Whisper 2m ribbon
Christmas Whisper Wooden shapes
Christmas Whisper Mini jingle bells
"Soda Pop" A4 premium paper stack
"Grey shades" A4 premium paper stack
7x7 white card blank

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Pva glue with metal tip

Additional items;
Fiskars paper trimmer
Magenta Colour Promarker

-


Christmas Whisper 6x6 paper pad
Christmas Whisper 12x12 paper pad
Christmas Whisper 2m ribbon
Christmas Whisper Buttons 
Christmas Whisper Wooden shapes
"White" A4 premium paper stack
"Blue shades" A4 premium paper pad
5x7 white card blank

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Silicone glue
Pva glue with metal tip

Additional items;
Fiskars paper trimmer
Silver Ink pad - Verso Colour

-


Christmas Whisper 6x6 paper pad
Christmas Whisper 2m ribbon
Christmas Whisper Buttons 
Christmas Whisper Wooden Silver pegs
"Soda Pop" A4 premium paper stack
3mm Blue gems
Silver mirri card
DL White card blank

Stix2-
 double sided tape
3D foam pads 
Silicone glue

Additional items;
Fiskars paper trimmer

-

I hope you enjoy seeing what I have created just as much as I have loved creating them.
If you would like to be in with a change of winning one of these Stix2 Ultimate adhesive packs then please head across to my Card Creations FB page and give me a like. I will posting information on how to be in with a chance of winning one very soon;


Thank you for taken the time to read this post and feel free to follow myself/add as friend on any of the social media platforms. 

Take care 

Craig  x 



No comments: