Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Thursday 29 January 2015

Valentines with the help of Stix2 & PaperMill.

Is it me or had this month been the longest January ever, well the longest month ever. It's dragged, but we are coming to the end and the first big occasion of the year coming up in Febuary is Valentines Day.  It's another occasion that is getting bigger and bigger over here in the UK. If your lucky you will received a valentines card from your loved one this year or maybe an unknown?
 I had such great news yesterday that was being asked to be apart of PaperMill Directs design team. PaperMill products have even products/card stock Iv used for many years now but it is recently Iv used them in near every project and card I create. The variety and quality is exceptional and I urge everyone to log onto PaperMill directs website where you can try some of their products, you will fall in love with them, I promise. They have the most gorgeous hammered white and Ivory card should you be making wedding invites or wedding stationary. This year I will be making my friends wedding invites which will be made with a complete combination of PaperMill and Stix2 products. 
 Going back to valentines, I made this card last night which is an A5 card where the card blank is PaperMill A4 super smooth card folded in half with a score board. The score is perfect and crack free. It's a simple cards that is all based around matting and layering with a tad bit of stamping, die cutting and embossing. Many ask what the font is called I use on most of cards and it's in Microsoft word and it's called Freehand 591BT. 
 The products I have used to create this card are as followed;

PaperMill Direct products;
 Super smooth white card
 Hammered white card (for the circles)
 Red card stock
 Black card stock.

Stix2 products;
 9mm double sided tape - FPAL2732950
 5mmx5mmx3mm 3D foam pads - S57083
 Silicone glue - S57100
 16mm red satin ribbon - S57209
 Non stick craft sheet - S57132
 Layer perfect metric - S57321
 A5 clear cello bags - S57314

Additional products used;
 Strip of black patterned paper - We Are Memory Keepers
 4cm matting & layering die - Tonic Studios
 Script rubber stamp - indigo Blu
 Black tuxedo ink pad - Memento
 A4 embossing folder - free with Ebosser version 1
 4mm red pearls - Mei flower
 35mmx35mm heart shape - cut from Scan N Cut.
 

www.stix2.co.uk
www.papermilldirect.co.uk

If you have any questions please feel free to message me on here or for a quick reply, contact myself through my card creations site;
www.facebook.com/craigscardcreations

Craig 😀

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new DT post Craig. This is such a beautiful card, I love the embossing folder and clean lines. Would be a great Valentine's card for a man, I think. Cathy x

Angela Dodson said...

Great Card!! Congratulations and Welcome to the Team Craig :)