Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Thursday 27 November 2014

Create your own calendar June 2015 - Stix2

Good afternoon, well we are creeping ever so closer to the New Year. 2015 is just around the corner. so scary to think where the year has gone. 
Its been a busy year especially towards the end of the year. I only work part tie in retail, i used to be management and work stupid long hours and now i think how did i have time to do anything back then. As iv said in previous post i have been lacking in my blogging but will be back blogging regularly in the new year. I have falling behind on my Create your Calendar by Stix2 but will have it all completed by Christmas, it has to be as it will be part of my mums Christmas presents. Here we go, here is June 2015. i have included a picture of myself and DJ as June is a special month because its my Birthday that month. Pleased excuse the tinsel around the remainder of my calendar months as i now have my decorations up and i have tinsel round my door haha. The products i have used for June 2015 are as followed;


Stix2 products;
Create your own calendar - S57309.
Layer perfect metric - S57321.
1mm double sided A4 foam pad sheet - S57182.
Non stick craft sheet - S57132.
9mm double sided tape - FPAL2732950.
PVA glue with metal tip - S56890.
5mm x 5mm x 3mm foam pads - S57083.
Silicone glue - S57100.

Additional products;
Ivory textured card - Bazzill Basics.
Brown textured card - Bazzill Basics.
Lace bloom dies - Die'sire Crafters Companion.
Card candi - Craftwork Cards.







1 comment:

brenda said...

Just followed the link to your from Stix2, nearly bought some of the calendars a while back, seeing yours I now know I need to do so. And think mine just might have the odd pooch or two as well - have five to choose from.

B x