Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Wednesday 26 November 2014

A December to remember wedding card.

Good Afternoon. 
Iv been very bad and not blogging as of late, where is the time going? Been busy with Christmas commission cards, cards for fayres & cafés. All other commission cards and Hunkydorys recent collections. Just received the next one yesterday. 
 The ladies in Franco's cafe - where my cards are being sold, well some of the chefs is getting married next week and they ask if I would make a card, but also a box. The colour theme is cream and purple- cadburys chocolate purple. I really wanted to make it extra special. So I used my large score board from crafters companion aswell as their brand new flower die'sire die that was part of their 4 Day Deal shows last week. Could work out what topper to use so I decided on a Kanban love topper from their all occasion collection. To give it extra depth and touchy-feely I used my embossing folders and my tonic studios die, adding pearls and bows to finish it off. 
 The box was made by taken 2 pieces of 10 & 1/4 - ten and a quarter x 10 & 1/4 - ten and a quarter card stock. Then scoring at 1" all the way round. My base I used Centura pearl card stock and for the top I used the A3 elegant card stock both by Crafters Companion. I added some more flowers that I layered 3 times each, a sentiment in a tag - Done. 
 I was so pleased with how it turned out, especially the purple and ivory/cream colour. 
 The products I used are as followed;

Stix2 Adhesives products
9mm double sided tape - FPAL2732950.
6mm red liner tape - S57090.
Layer perfect Metric - S57321.
A4 foam pad sheet 2mm - S57182.
12mmx12mmx3mm foam pads - S57041.
PVA glue with metal tip - S56890.
Pick up pencil - S57265.
Non stick craft sheet - S57132.
Micro dots - S57124.
Silicone glue - S57100.
A4 die cut release sheet - S57316.
Low tack stencil tape - S56994.

Box
12mm red clear tape - S57091.
PVA glue with metal tip - S56890.
12mmx12mmx3mm foam pads - S57041.
Silicone glue - S57100.


Additional products 
Ivory textured card - Bazzill Basics.
Purple textured card - Bazzill Basics.
8x8 card blank - Craftwork Cards.
Bow circle die - Tonic Studios.
Lace bloom die - Craftwork Cards.
Love topper (Love & Marriage Collection) - Kanban Crafts.
Background paper (Love & Marriage paper pad) - Kanban Crafts.
Embossing folder - Free with Ebosser.
25mm Ivory satin ribbon - American Crafts.
9mm Purple satin ribbon - American Crafts.
5mm & 3mm pearls - Hunkydory Crafts.

Box
Elegance A3 double sided card - Crafters Companion.
Centura pearl A3 card with hint of silver - Crafters Companion.
Large A3 scoreboard - Crafters Companion.
Lace bloom die - die'sire Crafters Companion.
Ivory textured card - Bazzill Basics.
9mm Ivory satin ribbon - American Crafts.
5mm/3mm pearls - Hunkydory Crafts.






www.stix2.co.uk
sales@stix2.co.uk

Craig x





1 comment:

Hazel said...

Stunning, what a beautiful keep too. Hazel x