Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Friday 18 July 2014

Hunkydory moonlight Christmas collection

Afternoon. Hope your all enjoying this gorgeous sunshine. Some heat we have had. It may be hot but doesn't mean Christmas crafting has to stop. It was a pleasure to receive my Hunkydory magazine issue 18 and see some of my cards in the issue with my name at the side. 
 I just had to dive straight into the freebie magazine. This is one of my makes with the collection. The products I used are as follows;

Hunkydory products;
 Under the starts topper sheet.
 X2 co-Ordinated b/g card.
 Silver mirri.
 Snowfall acetate. 
 13mm white satin ribbon.
 

Additional products used;
 Centura pearl - Snow White hint of silver - Crafters Companion.
 Snowflake Embossalicious vintage Christmas embossing folder - Crafters Companion.
 10mm - Dark aqua satin ribbon - American Crafts.
 25mm white satin ribbon.
 Pinflair glue gel. 


Craig 

1 comment:

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful card! Great layout. Thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Big Hug, Yvonne