Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Sunday 13 July 2014

2nd Indigo Blu 8x8 Christmas Card.

This is probably my favourite card I made using Indigo Blu stamps. There's another 2 cards I haven't blogged but are on my Card Creations Facebook page. They are using the Circle Christmas Tree and the Merry Christmas. The products I've used for this card are as follows;

 Indigo Blu - "Large Snowflake" stamp - Code LS.
 8x8 card blank - Craftwork Cards.
 2 x 12x12 sheets from "Back to Basics Christmas" modern paper pad - Dovecrafts.
 Light blue textured card - Bazzill Basics.
 Dark blue textured card - Bazzill Basics.
 Snowflake dies - Tattered Lace.
 Blue twine - 3 kings.
 4mm pearl gems - Hunkydory.
 Broken china distress ink - Tim Holtz (Ranger).
 Tuxedo black memento ink pad.
 3D foam pads - Stix2.
 Double sided tape - Stix2.
 Pinflair glue gel. 


Craig x

No comments: