Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Thursday 11 April 2013

Good evening.

Evening, I would like to say i have been very busy today......but iv not. i have done nothing, well not to start with. I eventually managed to get out my chair after tea to head into Card Creations and make a few cards. The cards iv made using Kanban on here dont have the product codes as they are made using bits and bobs and left overs, still I hope you like -
I found some images of cats and dogs in a store from town, you may recognize them from Joanna Sheens Furry Friends cdrom. its a 8x8 card with the main backing paper from Kanbans Lanuage of Flowers paper pad, The pink and and lime green card is from Bazzill Basics collection. The Green dew drops are of course Kanban and the ribbon is an Easter edition of ribbon the was available in Hobby craft. The sentiment is cut from my cricut die cutting machine. 

-


I did post this card on my Card Creations site last week, but i really love it that i wanted to blog it. its only the 2nd time i have used Indigo-Blu stamps. Stunning they are. I have used their poppy heart stamps as well as their friendship stamp. I used Bazzill basics red card stock, Kanban black bobbled textured card and piece of left over ribbon i had. I added a few Kanban black and red bling gems as well as a few red dew drops.

-


Again apologies for not having codes but this is all made using scraps. Its from Kanbans Jubilee collection with some red spider then tied 2 bows using red and white ribbon from Hobby Craft, i also wrapped wide white organza ribbon round the spine of the card which is also available at Hobby Craft.

-


This card is using Kanbans beside the sea collection. I first distressed the edges of the background card using Tim Holtz distressing tool. this isnt the one for ink, its a small round key ring shape that has small, untouchable blades inside. I Mattered and layered the base background card onto a piece of tan Bazzill Basic Card and then onto a piece of gold mirri. On top i took a piece of ivory spider web and also slightly tore the edges and the center. I gave the toppers dimension by slightly bending them give them all a curved effect. Added a few sentiments, some pearls that were part of Kanbans dew drops collection and then took a small piece of rope ribbon and distressed it with ink. 

I hope you like some of my makes from the past few days, remember to head over to my Card Creations site when im on most of the time. Looking forward to blogging more in the coming weeks as well as blogging card only to be seen on here. 

CL - X



5 comments:

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous cards Craig! Love the Indigo-blue stamps and of course Kanban :) Very sad they have now gone:(
Love
Michelle x

Unknown said...

Hi Craig fantastic cards as always, i love the Poppy stamp...stunning. Emma runs a group called All Things Crafty on fb & its for everyone to post links to there blogs...Its a good way to get more traffic xxxxx

Mandy Ashley said...

HI Craig! Stunning cards, as usual!

Of course, Kanban are my fav but I'm seeing quite a lot of cards using Indigo blue stamps, and I must say, they too are stunning cards. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you all,
appreciate all your lovely comments. Its so sad about kanban, the only good thing is with being on the design team i still have lots and lots of goodies to keep me going a very long time. I just getting into stamping more and more and im loving Indigo blu as well as visible image. iv just been on Indigo blu site to order 3 more stamps. love them.
xxx

Esperite said...

Lovely cards, the indigo blu stamps are gorgeous, Im a huge fan of visible image too xxx