Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Thursday 25 April 2013

Afternoon

Afternoon all, well I'm on the bus away to meet my mum and catch up with a really good friend of ours so I though while I'm on the bus & bored, I shall blog.
What a stunning day it's turned out like here. Won't say it's roasting but it's very mild. Have had a number of deliveries the last few days, from indigo Blu flutter guilding flake kit, indigo Blu stamps to tonic butterfly boutique collection. I've been having some fun. After years of crafting I have eventually caved and bought the crafters companion ultimate pro. Looking forwards to add and make all these brand new cards shapes and designs.
I'm away for the weekend so there won't be much crafting happening, well there won't be any as I'm in Edinburgh away to see Leona Lewis. So the indigo blue will have to wait till next week. Have been playing with tonics new collection and will continue this evening when I get home. I have added them to my card creations site so if you haven't already then please head over and have alook.
My email was picked out last week during one of leonie shows and I received what she was playing with this morning. She was demonstrating the inkidinkido stock. I have added it to my wall of fame as I call it with all the others in been lucky enough to win. Some from dawn bibby, dawn wheeler, Kay Sutton all to name a few.
I've attached a picture for you to see.
Have a good day all.
CL


No comments: