Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Monday 11 March 2013

Good morning

Well good morning from a freezing cold Carnoustie. Least the snow is melted for now. Hopefully that's it gone for this year a I want spring to hurry up so I can get crafting with my craft door open as my craft room is in the garden. In saying that, Easter isn't far and we have spent one Easter rolling our eggs in the snow. I know hard to believe but its true, we actually didn't roll out eggs as my little cousin lost her egg as she couldn't find it in the snow.
What's everyone crafting with? I have just this min ordered new stamps from indigo blu so I'm dying for them to arrive. Have samples to make for Stephanie Weightman using a couple of her dies. They are stunning and need to get started. Like many crafters, I purchased the brand new collection of bamboo the panda from crafters companion so was having a wee play last night. I will attach a pic of an 8x8 card that I made last night. But then iv been going through a stamping phase aswell, well its not a phase, its something I'm really going to concentrate on as I purchased the whole collection of spectrum noir pens before Christmas so I want to get better at my colouring. To be fair I'm going through a "anything goes" phase where I'm using some of everything as iv also been using cd roms too. It's been fun to play in all different areas.
I couldn't end without mentioning again the unfortunate loss of a great craft company - Kanban. You will of seen from my post yesterday aswell as my card creations page - www.facebook.com/craigscardcreations that Kanban has now gone into admonition. Kanban was the first item I seen on a craft show and was the first item I bough. It's constantly been my no1 company and would purchase everything from card, collections to gems & embellishments. Love them & they will be missed by myself as being on their design team aswell as many other crafters out there.
Have a good day & blog soon :-)

Xx


No comments: