Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Wednesday 27 August 2014

"Bauble Burst" 8x8 Christmas Card.

Good morning. It's very sunny here today, as it was yesterday. I had a craft free day as I desperately had to get stuck into the garden, front and back. It was starting to look like a jungle - well the back did anyway. I kept putting it of and putting it off. When I did decide I would do it, it rained. Thankfully yesterday was a glorious but slightly chilly day but meant I got stuck in and got it done. 
 Here is an 8x8 Christmas card I made the other day using a recycled Christmas card I got last year. The products I used are as followed;

 Recycled Christmas card front.
 8x8 card blank - Craftwork Cards.
 Bauble embossed white background card - Kanban.
 Red mirri card - Hunkydory.
 4mm white pearls - Hunkydory. Coloured with Poppy Red Promarker.
 3D foam pads - Stix2.
 Tape Runner - Tonic Studios. 


Craig xxx

No comments: