Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Sunday 1 June 2014

Hunkydory Design Team Card - "Return to Patchwork Forest" collection

From all the samples I made for the launch show on create and craft, this has got to be my favourite card that I made. It's just so fun and colourful. It really would suit many different occasions.
 
The product I used for this card are;

Hunkydory Products;
 
"Up and Away" topper sheet.
 Border, circle image and sentiment also from the topper sheet.
 Coordinated background card. 
 Gold mirri card.
 Gold 3mm gems.
 Coloured bows (pre tied)
 Foam pads. 

Additional products used;

 Glossy Accents.
 Pinflair glue gel.
 *Stix 2 double sided tape. 

 * On the hot air balloons I have coated selected balloons with some glossy accents, this will give it a smooth and more rounded feel and look to the image. It will also give it a nice shine. You could also do this on other elements of the card that you choose. When I do the coating - I prefer to make my card up as a whole and once done I coat the chosen areas with the glossy accents. You could also do this before you start your card, ideally the night before. Choose your image and coat your chosen areas with the glossy accents and leave to dry over night. Depending on the image, while it's wet you could also sprinkle some Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles glitter on top and once dry the glitter will be encapsulated into the gloss. 
 You could also use it as a glue should you run out. 

Craig 


 Up an

No comments: